Thank you for visiting our website via Twitter. We know that Twitter is all about bite-sized information, so here’s a summary of what Raval can offer.
Raval is a luxury Indian restaurant based on the south bank of the Tyne, just off the Tyne Bridge. If you’ve driven across the bridge, you’ve driven past Raval. We specialise in authentic cuisine as eaten in India – healthy, balanced and quality food.
- A fantastic specials menu – for early evening diners
- A renowned A La Carte menu – for evening diners
- A lavish banquet menu – for large groups and corporate diners
- A separate bar for pre/post-dinner drinks or just a place to meet with friends and colleagues
At Raval, we pride ourselves on our unique space. Elegantly decorated, spacious and with separate bar and restaurant areas – this makes Raval the ideal place for corporate meetings, networking events, conferences and group dinners.
Here are just some of the corporate clients who dine, or have held events, at Raval:
- British Engines
- Barrier Group
- Proctor and Gamble
- The Royal Television Society
- British Airways
- Newcastle University
- NOF Energy
- Movember UK
- Labour Party
- Conservative Party
- Liberal Democrats